The Data Protection Concept
In the course of our analysis of the business processes in which personal data is collected, processed and used, we always create an overall concept for data protection in accordance with DSGVO/BDSG.
The totality of all data protection measures ensures that all technical and organisational legal requirements are complied with.
Essential building blocks of the data protection concept are the following
- Compliance with data protection principles
- Justification of the lawfulness of the processing of personal data
- Fulfilment of information and disclosure obligations towards data subjects
- Data protection-compliant integration of contract processors as well as
- Underpinning of all processing operations with the corresponding documentation in the processing directory
- Fulfilment of information and reporting obligations vis-à-vis the supervisory authorities and parties concerned
- Conformity check of data transfer to third countries